JANA Implemented Consulting offers a fully integrated service to assist clients to define their unique objectives and to weigh up the trade-offs between different asset allocations and portfolio structures. Asset allocation decisions are then seamlessly implemented on our multi-manager platform and ongoing investment reviews ensure that the strategy remains fit for purpose.
By taking over the responsibility for the time-consuming tasks of investment manager selection, rebalancing and consolidated reporting, implemented consulting has helped our clients to concentrate on the decisions which matter most – their investment objectives and the asset allocations to meet them.
The implemented service builds on our advisory asset consulting services by adding many features including:
- active asset allocation
- active manager configuration
- investment manager appointments and terminations
- active performance management
- mandate/portfolio compliance monitoring
- performance analysis and reporting
- unit pricing services (daily prices) and
- daily portfolio re-balancing.